Thursday, March 24, 2011

lazy morning

This morning i was too lazy to get up and go to the gym to run *shrugs* got some hw done instead (yayy) so i guess thats good. I'll probably feel fat and lazy and do a workout dvd later tonight after class. i think im gonna go on amazon and look for a ab workout that i can download. i need an ab workout badly!! the running and the biggest loser dvds are good for my legs and overall cardio, and the tae bo kicked my ass with arms/shoulders/back.. but now i'm left with tummy pudge! and it NEEDS to go away! i've always wanted a flat tummy .. like a 6-pack, but not a scary-muscle-woman 6-pack. i want megan fox or gwen stefani abs. i'll post the pictures i'm talking about.


anyways, weighed in at 140 this morning but i didn't take off my clothes so maybe i'm really 139? =P 
my moms visiting this weekend which means one thing: restaurant food. dun dun DUUUUUUNNNN. i LOVE food. especially going out to eat. hopefully i can control myself and not pig out all weekend and lose all the progress i've made, but who knows. the good thing tho, is that we'll walk around the city a bunch, so that should help keep me in check. 


on to the pics now =]

^she fucking has children and has better abs than me!
^perfection. 






No comments:

Post a Comment