Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello

Hi blogging world.


This is the start of my blog. Lets see if I can keep it up! Im 21 years old, 5'8, don't know how much I weigh, but I think 135ish? So, for my height, thats not really fat. And I don't think I'm fat. Just a little pudgy. Anyway, my goal is to lose about 10 pounds of fat and tone up a bit. I've had an eating disorder, but have since gotten over it... mostly. It's something I usually end up doing when I feel like my life is out of my control and I want some control back. I'm about to graduate college, which means: real world, here I come! WHICH IS SO TERRIFYING! I don't know where I'm going, what I'm going to do, etc. So, I decided to lose weight. 


For the past week I've been eating pretty well.. restricting calories (but not too much!) and going to the gym several times a week doing cardio and weight stuff. I already see an improvement (nothing major). So i Just need to keep it up! I'm going for a megan fox look (i love her)... thin, but not super scary boney skinny. 


I'll post thinspo often, but not the boney kind. The kind of girls who look like what I want to look like. I'll also post updates with my weight (as soon as I get a scale).. and maybe eventually some before/after pics of myself. 


anyways on to the thinspo, cause thats what you're all here for. I like tattooed, pierced, alternative girls, so most of my pics will look like that :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment